Sunday, December 3, 2017

December already?

I know..I haven't blogged in a while. But I have been busy with work and the holidays coming, as the Angel card project is under way and I've got 300 cards to try to get out.  And there is the reading I am doing with the oldest for our Mom & Me book club.  So yes, been a bit busy.

Today I worked some, gave Bella her first bath (which she was very good for), and decorated the Christmas tree.  This will be the last year for this tree...because even though it is a fake tree, we've been having to pick up needles like crazy  !! 


I also worked on the Christmas photo for our fur kids this year. One picture on the bed would not likely be an option this year with the new fur kid (I don't think Bella would have stayed on the bed), so we put their scarfs on and took individual pictures instead and then I created a photo collage in Word.  It isn't perfect but here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment