Saturday, February 10, 2018

Eagles!

Wow, last week's Superbowl was great! Of course the fact that the Eagles won was a factor in that.
It was a really good game and I usually really look forward to the commercials but I don't think most of them were anything good. 

Now the Olympics started a few days ago and I've been watching them for the most part.  Unfortunately the U.S. teams have been not dominating, at least not so far.  But I still enjoy watching them and am in total awe of all the talent out there.

Tonight once again our lows will be in the low 30's.  Ugh...This is Texas people.  It should not be this cold for this many days..not in this area.  Oh well, but this time next month it should be warm and stay that way.

No work this weekend. I did one load of laundry and cleaned the bathrooms somewhat. Then I gathered some clothes that I'm sending to an organization in Houston that helps the homeless. I'm sure there are many women in that area that still need things and I have so much lularoe, that I'm giving away some of it. My area of the closet still looks pretty full, despite packing up approximately 55-65 items.   I do hope it will do some good. I'm going to pledge not to buy any more clothes unless I really love what I see. Alot of what I got was because there were gals going out of business and I was able to get a lot of it at wholesale prices.  There were many pieces that I easily parted with. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment