Friday, February 2, 2018

Things to look forward to...

It is Friday evening and the weekend is here.  Woo hoo !
There are some things coming up that I am really looking forward to.

First I am off this weekend except for a few hours on Sunday.
Then tomorrow I have a hair appointment which I always look forward to because
I love how my hair looks afterwards.

Then Sunday is SUPER BOWL!  Go E*A*G*L*E*S!! I Really hope the Eagles win.
It is there turn to win their first!!  👍

After that the Olympics start at the end of the week!  That will be a nice 2 plus weeks of excellent sports competition to watch. 

In there somewhere is Valentine's Day which is a nice pause of sentimental romance. 💓

Then by the time the Olympics are over March will be just around the corner.,,,then hello Spring🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment