Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Blog #208...2019

Today I had off and it felt like Saturday all day. :)

But then again I did do the walk with my buddies this morning though I told them I wasn't going to get up until 7AM and that worked okay for them today so I was happy to sleep a little longer.  

After that I got coffee, etc., and then started to dust my office which hasn't been cleaned in a long time (probably not since the last time I blogged about it).  I didn't quite get that done when it was time to get ready to go to lunch with one of my sisters.  It was her 59th birthday last week so I treated her to lunch.  It was nice.  I just had soup & salad but it was plenty.  She ended up giving me some 'gifts' that she was holding for me. One was a Twilight book that my other sister had for a while and knew I liked that series/movies.  I actually watched some of them last weekend as they were having some back to back showings of them.  

Then she gave me a bracelet with little bells all around it and some small handkerchiefs that both looked to be antiques from my Aunt Arlene 'Babe'.  So in case my sister Sue and Babe read this... THANKS! :)
I just now got these. 

After lunch I finished dusting my office and used the Swiffer on the bare floor and the vacuum on the rug. There was a lot of dust balls under the furniture!  But I got it a lot cleaner than it was.  Oh I also cleaned 3 of the 4 toilets in the house.   

I was going to try to fit in some singing mid-afternoon but I remembered that I needed to update my resume' for work.  I couldn't find it on the 2 computers I looked on.  It has been 7 years since I updated and I've gotten new computers since then.  I did finally find it on the last chance oldest computer that we never use that is in the guest bedroom, and anyway spent some time updating it so there went my singing time.  That's ok, I will finally get some government underwriting credentials.  Yippee~!

Now I'm off to read a little before turning in for the night since tomorrow is Not Sunday but only Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment