Saturday, November 9, 2019

Blog.#207...2019

Okay, I know.. it has been almost a week again. I can't help it.  I am still working a lot and the days are flying by.  And by the look of ads on the Internet and cable movie stations, Christmas is right around the corner.

There isn't really a whole lot to write about.  I will say my knee is fine from that fall around a week ago.  I was out walking by Monday again and it was really nice that it got light outside early into the walk thanks to changing the clocks.

The weather has been weird here as I hear it has been in lots of places around the country.  It has already been just below freezing (and for central Texas that is not 'normal'), though who knows what normal really is anymore.  Then we've had some days that still creep up to just above 70 degrees like yesterday which IS normal.  But by this coming Tuesday the forecast calls for the high to only reach 45 degrees so sweater weather again.

I feel bad that I haven't really cleaned much lately.  The bathrooms need a good cleaning. I'm going to do  the toilets and sinks tomorrow so that I can feel that I've done something at least.

I sat down and calculated that in a 24 hour day, after I deduct the work hours, and sleep hours, that leaves only 5 1/2 hours/day for exercise, hygiene, meals and anything else I can fit in.  So yeah, that is not a lot of extra time.  I'm sure it will get slow at some point so I'm trying to work as much as management wishes while it is busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment