Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Blog #210....2019

I have off today so I thought Id take the opportunity to write a post before the end of the day.  There are a few photos/video I'd like to share that I took in the last week or so.  Last Monday was Veteran's Day.  I also received a gift from my Aunt that she wrote me that was a gift my dad had actually given her while he was in the Navy stationed in Corpus Christi.  I thought it was so very nice of her to give me something that my dad had given to her as a young man giving a gift to his little sister while he was away serving his country.  I have a photo post card that he had sent to his parents after joining the Navy which I always keep at my desk.  Also there is a small photo of him, not sure if he was younger or older than the Navy picture but I have that one too.  It makes me feel like he's watching me while I am hard at work.  :)  These pictures are below.




 Then I won some nice dog/pet items from an online auction for a rescue organization and both Ditzy and Bella fit them nicely.  I also have one that I thought would fit Bella but it is a little too tight around the belly.   I have one load of laundry going and plan to sing today as well.  That is all on my to do list... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment