Sunday, November 3, 2019

Blog #206 ...2019

Sorry haven't blogged since Tuesday.  Same ol' story with a lot of work. :)

I also had a fall on Friday.  I was walking with my buddies in the early morning when it was still dark and we were on our last 1/4 mile when there was a car coming so I was moving over to the side of the road but that is where the black top meets a cement strip and it is uneven.  I twisted my left ankle and fell and smacked my right knee on the street (or cement) either way it hurt!   I was able to recover quickly from the twisted ankle (which I used to do a lot when I was young) but my knee hurt the rest of the way home.  It felt not terribly bad so I went ahead and walked one of the dogs with hubby.

By the afternoon my knee was still bothering me some, so I took an Advil.  Well that made me tired. LOL.  Anyway Saturday was my non exercise day so I rested for the most part by sitting at my desk working.  Also had a nice lunch with the gals.

Today I skipped the exercise again. I actually must have used my right hand (arm) to stop my fall as well as it hurts a little when I push against it (I was leaning over with my arms to kiss my hubby who was sitting in the chair when I noticed). My knee doesn't hurt much at all today but I didn't want to push it. I do intend to walk tomorrow, and on a good note, now that we've turned the clocks back an hour it will be mostly light outside for the walk.  I'm stoked about that! (Though I am bringing a flashlight just in case too- don't need to suffer another fall).

I am seeing that there are a bunch of movies coming on cable TV that are Christmas themed. Well it is November already so I guess that is typical.  I haven't watched any yet as it is too early for me.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment