Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Blog #205...2019

I had off today! I know!  I forgot that I had today off too until I clocked in yesterday and saw that I had  put in for today off. Then I was happy! It made working until late last night worth it!

I didn't get up until after 8AM this morning!  It was much needed and much deserved.  I accomplished everything I planned to do today except for reading which I plan to do this evening.  We gave Bella a much needed bath and I voted (early), got some bills taken care of, we went out to eat a nice lunch and I got to sing quite a bit on Singsnap.com.  All in all, a great day!  We did break down and turned the heat on.  It is only 50 degrees out right now and it just was too cold inside for us (mostly me) to stand it.  So it is nice and warm too!

Oh I did a load of my cold wash too and brought the racks in from the back balcony to the bedroom since it is rainy, cold and wet.  I want the clothes to dry. :)

I took these pictures at random times and never posted them so I thought I'd post them now.


Can you spot the bird in this picture? (close up further down in post)

Expecting daughter with her dog (think mink stole)

Cute little flowers popping up out back on Oct 16th

My new diamond stud earrings :)

My new ring made out of the stud earrings I didn't care for

Close up of the bird on the wire

Another photo from Oct 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment