Monday, October 21, 2019

Blog #203...2019

Just writing a short post since it has been a while.  I've been working a lot but also had a nice lunch on Saturday with the ladies club I started and yesterday 5 of us went to see 'Judy'.  It is a movie about Judy Garland.  I really didn't know much about her other than she starred in The Wizard of Oz.  She really had a rough life as a child star often taking pills to sleep, pills to avoid getting fat, etc.  Then there was the alcohol.  It was a sad movie.  I don't really recommend it unless you are prepared to feel sad at the end.  I like movies with happy endings!  I plan on looking for a light hearted movie for the next one we watch.  I'm glad to know more about her though and how hard life was for child actors back then.  It was very demanding! The movie was based mostly on facts and it was very eye opening.

The weather is still up and down though it is suppose to be more seasonal the rest of the week.  Yesterday's high was in the low 90's, but today it was more like a high of 80 degrees.  There was a cold front and storms that came through the area around 2:30AM this morning.  I'm just glad we don't live in the Dallas area where an EF3 tornado hit there.  There were 2 others near there as well just not EF3s.

I am glad we got some rain though to help with the drought we are in.

That's it for now.  I survived another Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment