Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Blog #200...2019


Okay today is officially the 282nd day of the year and I'm only at post 200 but I'm still happy with that given how busy things are at work. Today I had off. Yes!!   Started off early at 6AM  because I forgot to tell my walking buddies that I had off.  But that's okay. Gave me even more of a day off.

After washing up and breakfast, hubby and I headed out to do a few chores.  Well I guess I should call it shopping.  I got a new lap top at Office depot.  It was a middle of the road system and hopefully will last me a few years at least.  I also got some copies made.  We had to go back later to get the laptop because they were installing some tech support software and Office for me as they were upgrades but included in the package. We both thought that was weird but when I get laptops from Dell I pick out what software we want and it gets installed before they ship it.  We stopped at Michael's too and got some fall decorations for the balcony.  Here's how they look.  Also we got a few flowers to add to the trellis.  I like it and think it looks pretty real.



Anyway after the first trip out we came home and grabbed the earrings hubby had given me (at least 3 years ago) as I'm having them made into a ring instead as they were too big for me (I wanted tiny diamond studs that I could always leave in my ears, and have a 2nd hole also and it was hard to get the 2nd pair in with those in). I also wanted to get some tiny stud earrings so anyway we got some things in the works. I'm having the original studs put into a pinkie ring.  I don't know the exact setting yet but was thinking about something like this.
After that we came back home and I did some things on my to do list.  I filed our quarterly sales tax, ordered more vitamins and started the procedure to get the minimum IRA amount I need to take out from my inherited IRA.  Those were the things on my list and I'm glad I got them done.  Then I took some photos for hubby for singsnap.  They have a photo gallery section, but I've never added any.  I just go there to sing when I can.  I didn't do any singing today but maybe Friday. 

I also did 2 loads of laundry before we went back to get the laptop.  Overall a nice day and got a lot accomplished. And I easily got my 10,000 steps in today. Right now I'm at 12,187.


No comments:

Post a Comment