Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Blog #202...2019

I had off work today which was nice.  I forgot to tell my walking buddies though so I went ahead and got up to walk at my normal time.  It is still dark at 7:00AM!  I can't wait until we change the clocks so that we can get a little more light for a while.  The only nice thing about walking this morning was that a few folks have Halloween decorations up outside so that was nice seeing some lit up witches and ghosts.

I relaxed today.  I got caught up on some reading and we binge watched some episodes of Mad Men.
That was nice.  I almost thought it was a Saturday.  Tonight was Thai night.  I haven't had that in a while and it was good.  I wasn't quite sure if my favorite restaurant was still open on not but it is.  Back in May it was closed for a while.   I just thought of it the other day and so we drove over there and yah!!  Got my Thai fix!

Oh I also picked up my stud earrings.  They are very pretty!  I haven't put them in my ears yet but I plan to tomorrow.   I also firmed up that design for my pinky ring so that will be a few weeks from now.  I will consider it my Christmas present.  Lol!  Oh for those of you who wonder why I'm getting another ring when I have plenty of paparazzi, none of them fit my pinky. So there! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment