Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Post ..#198...2019

Hello October already?!   Why yes it is!  But it is still getting into the high 90's around here.  Maybe next week it will start cooling off.

I feel like I need to apologize for not blogging but in my defense I worked over 70 hours last week.  So that did not leave much extra time considering I kept up with the walks, sleeping at night and exercise too. :)

Sunday was hubby's birthday and we went to visit the youngest and her hubby and all go out for a mid day dinner.  It was very good and it was nice seeing them again.  My youngest is due to have their first baby the end of January and she is definitely showing at this point.  It looks like she has a small volley ball under her shirt. LOL.  She looks great otherwise and wouldn't really know she is pregnant if not for her belly area.  Some gals start puffing up everywhere but not her.

Hump day over already this week.  So that makes tomorrow Friday 'eve once again. This year is just flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment