Saturday, October 12, 2019

Blog..#201...2019

Wow.  The weather is really strange these days!  It has been hot all summer and even fall until yesterday.  It got up to the 90's on Thursday and yesterday the highs were in the 50's. Yes the 50's!!
It got down to the 40's at one point during the wee hours yesterday.  I had off (though I worked Thursday) and I had already told my walking buddies that I wasn't going to get up at 6 AM.  Thank God! :)

Hubby was going to get me up at 7 AM and when he called me it had already been raining since about 3 AM and it was windy and very cold!  So for once, and in rare form, I skipped my walk and didn't do any exercise yesterday (or today - though Saturdays I never do).  But I have no regrets.  It was way too cold and rainy to walk.  I don't want to get sick from the huge temperature changes either (not that I would), but walking in that would have not been the smartest thing to do. I wonder if my friends walked.  I'll find out on Monday.

Today was still cold compared to Thursday but it did eek up to the low-mid 60's.  We managed to not turn the heat on at all though I dressed in layers. LOL.   Tomorrow it should be a little warmer yet and then back up to the 80's.  I am not ready for instant Winter yet so I hope that was just a fluke cold snap.   Brrrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment