Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Blog #212..2019

I'm tired but going to post a short one.
It is December already, yup!!
Christmas lights are now up and the furkid's annual photo is done.
I'll post that picture soon, as I already have everything but this blog
turned off.

There was a short story on the Today show this morning about
women who color their hair and/or use straighteners have a higher
risk of getting (breast) cancer.  That is not really the reason I made
this decision, but I decided to let my hair go grey.  I have colored it
for years (probably about 35-40) and it is time to see just how bad
my natural hair looks.

It is scary but I'm also curious how it will look.  Hopefully I won't
look bad.  We'll see.  I was suppose to get my color today but I told
my hair dresser about my plan and she's fine with letting it go and
seeing how I like it.  She said it is darker in the back toward the lower
third of my head and lighter gray at the top (above forehead).  So
anyway we'll see.  I can always color it again if I don't like it.

I had off today and did get some things done today which was nice.
But I'm tired now and have to work tomorrow so I'm off for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment