Friday, December 20, 2019

Blog #214..2019

Yikes!  It has been 13 days since I blogged!  Did you miss me?  I didn't think so.

Something has to give when the holidays are approaching and there is so little time.  I have been working 7 days a weeks still yes, and since some folks are taking time off, we have more work added to our load to cover others who are out.  

Then there is the Angel Christmas Card Project that I do every year.  So when I could I worked on those and met my goal of sending out 100 cards this year.  I usually do a lot more than that but there were over 500 names on the list this year.  It wasn't going to happen.  I'm sure that everyone will get cards though as several people volunteered to send out cards.

I have used up any days off I had left too.  This week I worked every day.  Tomorrow is the last lunch of the year for my ladies group.  And then there is work.  I didn't take on as much as I usually do as I have to carve out some time on Sunday to bake cookies!  I bought some Hickory Farms goodies but I have to make some sort of Christmas cookies, otherwise it won't seem quite like Christmas.

The youngest and her hubby are coming for dinner which will be nice since my other daughter never gets here at Christmas.  Maybe some year...

See?....you didn't miss much, as there wasn't a whole lot to blog about.


No comments:

Post a Comment