Saturday, December 7, 2019

Blog #213....2019

Here I am finally posting the Christmas photo of the dogs. I probably could have gotten a little better picture but I actually like how they all are so expressive.  Ditzy on the right looks bored and wants to get the photo shoot over with.  Bella in the middle doesn't love her Santa outfit and kept jumping down.  Tika sat there and was being really good about the pictures except when she turned around to look out the window right when I was snapping the photo.  So yah...just kept this one :)

Today was the ladies lunch group and we had a great turn out!  There were 12 of us and that is I think the most we've had.  There are 3 ladies that used to go to the Wednesday group that came.  That group disbanded but I never had anything to do with that mid-week group other that get it formed in the beginning.  It was sad but at the same time made me proud that our group has been going for over a year and a half!  A few of us including myself handed out small Christmas gifts.  I do hope some come for the lunch we have yet this month in a few weeks but it will likely be a light turn out since that is right before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment