Saturday, December 28, 2019

Post #215....2019

Well the year is almost done and so I will only have posted 215 times or so and not 365 by years' end.  Oh well I never knew when the year began that I would be working so much. I'm happy enough with the amount of posts I did write this year.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas who celebrate it.  And best wishes for a wonderful 2020!

Christmas was nice with the youngest and her hubby here for a visit.  I actually had off today and yes it is Saturday but I have been working on Saturdays a lot this year.  It was nice having off but strange as well.  When one is so used to working all the time, it is as if something is off when not. We did have a dog grooming appointment and took advantage of the time without 2 of the dogs so we went shoe shopping.  Hubby got a much needed pair of sneakers and I got two pair of boots.  I only had one pair of boots that went just above the ankle.  I used to have some good cowboy boots, but I didn't keep them well and they started shredding last time I tried to put them on. LOL.  I had gotten them when I still lived back east so they were at least 15 years old.

Anyway here is a picture of the two I got.  I was going to only get one pair but it was buy one and get one 50% off.  They are nice and I plan to wear them even if just around the house.  :)  They make me feel more like a Texan too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment