Thursday, November 26, 2009

~ Happy Thanksgiving ! ~

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Here is a photo of the beautiful apple crumb pie my youngest and I made today.


We had a nice day...I made homemade dog biscuits and got the youngest up around noon. These kids will just sleep and sleep! Then we walked ALL the dogs. That was an adventure. Merlin and Molly kept getting twisted in their leashes. When we got home, we went out to Blockbuster to get some movies to rent. Later we baked this pie. And of course I had the crock pots going with turkey breast and green bean casserole.

Popped the wine open around 5:00 and are getting ready to relax in front of a movie. We had a very nice day and there is so much I am Thankful for...family ,friends, furkids....okay later..

No comments:

Post a Comment