Tuesday, November 24, 2009

..pulse check..

I am alive and no I did not get stuck in Jury Duty from Friday until now...just very busy working a ton! I did go on Friday along with about 50 or more people and sat patiently waiting to see if I would get picked or not. While we were waiting, one bailiff who had been seating people and moving around a lot asked if anyone else was warm. I was perfect, with my jacket off. But some menopausal lady in short sleeves nodded that she was hot, so then the A/C got turned on. So patiently waiting, turned to getting cool, had to put jacket back on ..impatiently waiting.

After 2 hours I did not get picked as they selected from the front back and I was someone in the last half of people. So I went home and started my work day late...and seems like that's pretty much all I've been doing since.

Gotta get back to it now and will write more later. Just wanted to check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment