Sunday, December 13, 2009

~ From Shelby..one of mommy's furkids ~

......sniff....sniff. Woof!

I'm stopping by to write in mommy's blog although I am half blind...I'm going to do my best. Mommy and Daddy must not be mad at us anymore! We've been good and trying not to bark too much, but we haven't gone for a walk for a long time, although I'm not sure because I can't tell people days very well. I have sniffed the air and can tell it has been very ,very cold in the mornings...

Anyway we DID get to go for a walk this morning and I did very well, Daddy said. I went down a little further than usual even though my legs hurt. Mommy gives me my own little treat for that. It doesn't taste like my other treats and I'm the only lucky one who gets it. It helps with the stiffness sometimes.

I have been getting lots of special attention from Mommy and Daddy since it was hot outside and I'm loving it. Except for the part when I get all scared and my teeth chatter and we go see this man with glasses and a white coat who takes me somewhere and sticks me with something sharp. But he always brings me back to mom which makes me happy. The last time I went he seemed happy to see me. I think I am doing better because I feel better and don't have to go for that scary ride as often.

One thing I have enjoyed lately is that Mommy is so busy in that room in the garage, that I can find poop snacks really fast in the back yard. That is unless Mommy spots me and scoops me up. No fair! I can't see her coming very well and I never get to finish my snack~! Oh well at least I get plenty of food and get a treat when all of us dogs get one...even if Kaci nabs mine if I drop it. I just get another one. I really love my Mommy and Daddy... uh oh....here comes Mommy..

Woof ...

No comments:

Post a Comment