Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday ramblings..

For once I got done work before 11 at night! Woo hoo! That is the only draw back to working from home, you tend to take it to bed with you~...well it feels like it sometimes. It will probably be like this at least until year's end. I'm used to it. It is just hard to really appreciate the holidays working a lot. Time rushes past and it is a race to get the Christmas decorations up BEFORE December 25th. LOL

It is really cold out tonight and there is a chance of some light snow or freezing rain the next day or so which is rare around here. Darn! I keep forgetting to pull the green peppers that are still on my balcony garden that are ripe enough to pull. Hope it doesn't get down to freezing tonight so I can do that tomorrow.

I get to see our youngest again this weekend as she has to come back for a holiday event held in town on Saturday. I'll take some time off work to go see her do her thing. Always nice to have the kids home!!

Hard to believe it is December already! I really need to make a hair appointment before December 25th. I need a dye job and hair cut badly. Looking back on my calendar it has been since May! Yes I have been that busy. Well its easier to ignore hair when you can pull it back in a pony tail most days. It is just the gray that I see at the roots that are grown out about 3 inches already that I hate to see. Reminds me that I am getting old no matter how much I still feel like I'm not a day over 20.

Today was my exercise day so tomorrow is my off day. Planning to get up early to spend some time with hub chatting and drinking coffee. The only time I can call my own is time I take away from sleep time but it is nice to relax and start the day slow.

That's it for now....sure hope my peppers survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment