Thursday, December 24, 2009

~ Merry Christmas ! ~



I was lucky enough to get part of the day off which was really great because I was in about as much a mood to work as someone on a beach in Hawaii!

Got everything pretty well set for tomorrow and just heard from our oldest that it is icy up in Northern TX and so they will probably not be coming down tonight. I never thought we'd have to worry about that here in TX. Better safe than sorry though, so they are coming down tomorrow for the day.

Here is a short holiday rhyme I just came up with...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the office
Not a keyboard was clicking not even a mouse

The files they are finished, my queue empty now
The screen has gone dark, and I say Holy Cow!..

As I sit on the couch ready to veg for the night.
Merry Christmas to all..and to all a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment