Saturday, May 8, 2010

~ Happy Mothers Day ~

Tomorrow is Mothers Day and although it will be much like any other day, I will make sure to get my mom something special for her. I already got a wonderful surprise from my oldest daughter ad new son-in-law. Beautiful Hyacinths, just like the ones we used to have 10 years ago at a townhouse we once lived in. My daughter remembered them...funny what they remember. Keep in mind she was only 11-12 at that time.
There are two photos because there were so many flowers I had to put some in a second vase and set those right here in my home office.  They smell wonderful!!  Thank you again D & D ! :)


I doubt my youngest will do anything tomorrow for Mother's Day but that is quite alright as soon she'll be home for the summer and that is enough Mother's Day gift for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment