Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funny post...

I am working way too many hours these days....sorry haven't blogged in a while but I did come up with something off the cuff that was funny that I posted to someone's post on Facebook. Here was her post:

"I loved you the minute I heard your heartbeat. I loved you the minute you were born. Then I saw your face and I fell in love some more. You were only a minute old, but I knew I would die for you, and to this day I still would. When you choose to have a child you make a decision to allow your heart to walk around outside of your body. Put this on your status if you have children that you love more than life ♥ ♥ ♥ '

and here is my response:
I loved you the minute I heard your heartbeat. But then you came out and started screaming..I liked you the minute you pooped your first greenish/yellow poo. I hesitated the first time you spit up all over me..from then on..its been a coin toss.

___
to my kids..I do love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment