Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Signs....

Ever believe in signs?....I'm not sure that I do..but sometimes it seems ironic how things appear to you and if you don't hone in on them you don't even notice.

I have see two people recently, one a man and the other a woman who had osteoporosis so badly they were humped way over and I felt bad that they could not even see straight ahead and they had to actually look up and crick their necks to see what was in front of them.  I have rarely seen folks this bad off...and thought it strange that I saw two people within a few days of each other...I started wondering if this was a sign.  Was this a sign that I need to make sure I am getting enough calcium?  Is this a sign that I need to be careful or I'll end up like them?...

Perhaps it was a sign...perhaps it was coincidence...but I am going to try to be mindful and be more observant about things and people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment