Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meant to post this...on Friday...

..but had family visiting so sorry, the blog comes 2nd or 3rd or 4th...when the real deal is in my house!
It was great having both my daughters and son-in-law here for the weekend.  Thanks for visiting !!


.....
I was just thinking about how relieved
I am that I can throw out all the ads, and tune out
the Black Friday frenzy shown on TV this year...since
it was last year I announced to my extended family
that we would not be exchanging gifts (from then on)...
I just buy for my 2 daughters and since my oldest
is married now...something small for her hub (or
maybe combined gift for them)...but the PRESSURE
is off!
I am going to get them some gifts but nothing
hog wild. I can get things any time as sales are 
ongoing let's face it.  :-)



Hubby and I don't get each other anything either
as we both know it is more important to get out
debts paid off than to buy each other 'things'...
besides..if at Christmas we still have each other
and our health, that is gift enough for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment