Wednesday, December 22, 2010

..okay.. NEXT YEAR...

I need to remind myself that next year I simply must take a few days off right before Christmas.  It just is so hard to work when not in the mood. It isn't that I'm in this huge holiday spirit, it is just that I see everyone shopping, laughing, traveling, visiting....and it does make me feel more in relaxation mode...okay then yes I guess holiday mood.

Speaking of work, have to get back to it. But I wanted to mention I got my newest SouthernBelleGourmet Gourmet Cupboard order and I was just WOWED by the 12 dips of Christmas that I got. I actually ordered 12 different kinds of hot chocolate, cocoa, and such. The box was a LOT bigger than I expected and the size of the packages are a lot bigger than I expected too. Each one will make SEVERAL cups of yummy hot stuff..not just a few!  I am so happy to have ordered that!

No comments:

Post a Comment