Sunday, December 26, 2010

Slow down....

I want this night to slow way down...it has just been wonderful not working these last few days...enjoying time with my family and celebrating Christmas with a fancy feast at my sister's.  My oldest and her husband came to visit a few days too which was very nice, and with the youngest here too, it was a perfect weekend. We got to spend some time chatting, catching up, and of course gift giving.  To me, the thing that makes this holiday special is not the gifts, but being able to be with family and of course remembering the whole meaning behind Christmas the birth of Jesus...

Tomorrow it is back to the routine...back to work....so...for now...for a few more hours...I can relax, nobody else owns the rest of my night but me...so I'll blog again soon...but no more tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment