Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow..sorry it has been so long..

since I blogged.. didn't feel like it has been that long but guess I have been busy not blogging but doing things like working, finishing the Angel Christmas cards and getting ready for Christmas when I can.  I did send over 100 Christmas cards between personal cards and the Angel card project. Next year i would like to try to send one to everyone on that list. Hopefully I'll have enough time to do it.

It is hard to believe Christmas day is only a few days away. Am I ready?  No.  I still have to get presents for the few people we buy for. Hopefully tomorrow I can take a break from work and run out and just get it done. Yesterday morning I did my grocery shopping and saw a man with gray hair, a bushy beard and a gut.. and I almost asked him if he got called Santa Claus these days?... Then I stopped myself, thinking he might not find it as funny as I did so I just walked past him and then grinned.

It got up to 81 today, not that I'm complaining,...that is one of the main reasons for moving from PA...but it looks weird seeing Christmas decorations out when wearing short sleeves :)

Oh....and my youngest, the main reason for the theme of this blog..came home for Christmas break from college. Instead of sleeping in and doing nothing though, she is back to work for JC Penney. She wants to make money so she can start saving more for her car payments. She got a new car last weekend.  Her car was getting sluggish and before spending a lot more money on repairs, we talked about it and she said she could handle the payments. It is good to know she will have reliable transportation now. I was always a little worried she'd break down going back.

I'll try to stop back and blog before Christmas but just in case I don't get to it...hope everyone has a safe, happy, holiday !!  God Bless us everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment