Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bloggin and Pageants...

Here I am watching the Miss America pageant.  Really surprised they have 2 gals with short hair in the top 12!  When my youngest was in the Miss Texas Teen pageant they didnt' have any gals with short hair in the top 10. I'm glad though..because they shouldn't stereotype pageant gals as only those with long hair.

Of course I'm rooting for Miss Texas and my youngest is here watching it with me. The talent competition is on right now and she wishes someone would dance.  We've had 3 singers in a row....

Let's see..it has been cold and rainy here the last few days.  I know I shouldn't complain as at least it isn't SNOW as some are still digging out from recent storms. So even though it isn't right for me to say this...I'm ready for SPRING!

Had lunch today with my youngest, her boyfriend and his mom so we could get together one last time before they head back to college. I have to admit I am jealous of his mom, because she is very popular and knows a lot of people.  I know very few but then again, since I work at home I don't get out much and since don't have any kids in local school, there are no school functions that I have to go to anymore... sometimes I'm happy about that !   So guess I'll just have to be happy with myself and be glad I have some great Internet friends too.

Oh...and finally saw a few dancers!  Okay, call me biased but I think both my girls could do better than what we've seen so far.  Of course they both have been dancing for years too, especially the oldest who has been dancing her entire life (except for the first 3 years)!

Going to enjoy the rest of my 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment