Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday eve...

Okay what's wrong with this picture? Only my hubby and I home and the only place I have left to sit is on the hard floor.  All the furkids were taking up all the other spots.  You know you're getting old when....you stand up from sitting on the hard floor for 10 or 15 minutes with a butt that is asleep and then hurts from sitting on the hard floor.  Oye!



Lucky for me it was treat time and I was able to grab the laz-y-boy when they all went running for a treat!  Suddenly felt like I was the winner at musical chairs.  :-)



I finally had a few days off of work this week but since that put me out of sync I was not quite on the ball and made a few mistakes.  That's what I get for taking a few days off.  My brain was able to relax.  I was allowed to not have to think about anything to do with mortgages, and because of that, I wasn't as sharp on the days I worked.  Weird, huh?  Maybe I should have just taken the whole week off.  Taking one day off, then working the next, then taking the next one off again, my brain just didn't know when it was on vacation or not.  LOL.

I finally got some chia seeds that I've been wanting to get.  These have a lot of great health benefits and so far I've been mixing it with my oatmeal, which I already add honey, cinnamon and fruit to, so it is one healthy bowl of oatmeal. 

Since the youngest is still on her Christmas break, I am getting her to copy all my 25-30 year old exercise tapes to DVDs so that if any of them break as a few have already been getting hung up in the VCR player, I won't be screwed. Since these were just taped televised exercise programs, I would have no way of replacing them.  So I am grateful she knows how to do it and also separate each into the 30 minute shows so that it is easier for me.  I'll be using the first DVD tomorrow. Hope I get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment