Thursday, June 14, 2012

'nough said..

Two days ago I decided I was going to go see the little birds before they left the nest.  I grabbed the camera, went outside and guess what?...they already left the nest.



Oh well.  I just had to post a picture of it here since that is the theme of this entire blog...'nough said.

Kind of makes me want to remind everyone who still has kids at home to love them and spend time with them while they are still there in your nest.  I still to this day wish I didn't have to work so much when my girls were growing up....it was what it was though and they know I love them very much!   My youngest still has another year of college to go. She just needs to come visit more often!   They both do actually...but I'll try not to whine.


No comments:

Post a Comment