Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow?

Hubby woke up from a little nap the other evening and thought he saw snow!

 Okay so it wasn't exactly snow, but it was white all over the living room rug!  Hmm...who was having fun pulling stuffing from that toy?....
                         Was it you?..... Who me?...Your adorable princess new fur kid on the block?

 Was it you?.....Who me?...I'm your shadow mom...you know I was out in the office with you...wasn't I?

Was it you?..Who me?....How could you accuse this adorable little thing of doing anything like that?

I guess we'll just never know!

Can't stay on here long, have to start work soon, but I wanted to also share a poem. My mom's 86th birthday was yesterday and I wrote a little poem for her that I thought wasn't half bad.  :)

To my mother: A Birthday Poem

For the mom who has always been there for me
Who has given her love unconditionally

Who has kissed me skinned knees
...raised four kids with ease

I give thanks up above
and birthday wishes with love

Sincerely from kid number three

No comments:

Post a Comment