Sunday, July 7, 2013

Too fast!

These last 4 days went by way too fast!  Boo!!!  Here it is Sunday evening already. 

Can't stop time but at least it was a great 4 days.  Yesterday we went down to the square with my youngest who came home for the weekend and strolled around down town and shopped some and had lunch too. It was fun and I got a few new outfits at a neat new shop down there. 

Also visited our favorite store Divine Patina and had a great time seeing what was new. We are going to get a picture that caught hubby's eye. He's going to get it in a few days.

Then yesterday evening we had dinner at Cotton Patch. I like that restaurant. It has decent food for decent prices.  Stac knew our waitress too as she went to high school with her.  The only drawback to dinner was that I wanted a nice relaxing dinner and the waitress was asking us if we wanted dessert when we were only half way thorough eating. I absolutely hate that!  Of course we said no!  We weren't even close to being done dinner yet to know if we had room.  Then she gave us our check, but "No hurry".  That's baloney.  As soon as they do that I feel rushed.  So for that I didn't enjoy it but she lost out anyway as I may have gotten dessert to go, but not after I feel rushed.

Today we visited my folks for a little bit in the afternoon after Stac and I went to the movies. There were so many good ones out but we agreed on World War Z.  I liked it more than I thought I would.  Sometimes when you see the previews to something, you think you've seen all the best parts, but it was a great movie that kept me captivated to the end.  I had to go to the bathroom because I had to go so badly that I just couldn't focus on the movie an longer, but I only missed  few minutes.  I hate when that happens, but it is better to go than to wish the movie would end so that you can go. :)

It is back to work tomorrow but I has been a nice holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment