Thursday, June 19, 2014

Almost Friday

Another seeming long week is almost over.  I have been getting up earlier and walking in the morning instead of after dinner. Did I already write this?  I hope not. Anyway it has made me a little more tired than I'd normally be I thinking, because instead of getting up at 7:30AM on the days I don't do my regular exercise routine, I've been getting up at 6:30AM to do my walk early.  I've been taking one dog with me too which makes it take a little longer, for sniffing stops and peeing/pooping stops.  But it is fine. I get washed up when I come back and grab my coffee and am ready to go.  So I'm trying not to complain about feeling tired right now.  LOL


I think we've decided on our bathroom remodel. We picked some great guys who after revisions, gave us a decent quote that we can live with.  It is going to be at least a month away, but it is nice to know that it is really going to happen.  Now that's something to be excited about. That and the fact that tomorrow is Friday. Yea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment