Sunday, June 1, 2014

Already Sunday night...

Darn!  This weekend just went too fast.  It is already Sunday evening.  Oh well.  We did enjoy seeing a movie today at the theater.  We saw the new X-men movie and we both liked it.  There is a lot of action and special effects with no boring parts.  And I do have to say Hugh Jackman looks very buff!! :-) 

This morning I made up an insect repellent concoction made with dish soap and water to spray on some green pepper plants that I have.  One had a lot of ants on it and both have aphids especially on the underside of the leaves. So I sprayed them a lot this morning!  I just checked now and there were a few ants on the one pepper and some aphids on the other.  It is hard to tell if the back side of the leaves now have dead aphids/eggs or not.  LOL.  I don't want to spray too soon again though in case it isn't good for the plants, so I'll wait 2 or 3 days before I spray again.  I'm proud to report we have a tiny jalapeno pepper already!  It is only about an inch long but woo hoo!! :))

Tomorrow morning we are expecting someone to show up to give us an estimate for a/c & heating replacement in the attic.  I sure do hope that nowadays the units are a lot smaller than what was used back in 1982.  That contraption in the attic is huge! 

We are going to take our time and get at least 3 estimates for both ac/heat and bathroom, that is if we can get someone to get back to us. Oye! :)

Well off to relax and watch some TV to finish up the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment