Saturday, May 31, 2014

Well...

I do need glasses. Yes more than reading glasses.  I asked and my vision is 20/30 in one eye and 20/40 in the other. Not too bad in my opinion but I am getting bifocals so that I can see the computer and read better without eye strain.  I may even read a book sometime. I haven't read anything like a book lately because when I look up from the page it is blurry. So this should take care of that. 

I still probably won't wear my new glasses unless I'm working at the computer or driving at night (which they are also suppose to be good for).  I don't want to become 100% dependent on them by wearing them all the time.  Besides I've heard that when you wear glasses your eyesight goes down hill even faster.  I don't know if that is true not but I'd rather just wear them when I really need to!


No comments:

Post a Comment