Friday, May 30, 2014

TGIF

Well when it is all said and done it didn't really FEEL like a short week. Maybe because I just had a few stressful days of work.  It is over now and the weekend is ahead. YIPPEE!  Tomorrow I have a hair appointment.  I may finally go get my eyes checked too.  For the most part I think I still have good vision except I need reading glasses to look at the computer or to read.  Actually I can't read a book for very long without it being a bit blurry when I look up.  I'm not sure what that means, other than I may need glasses. LOL.  So we'll see.


Still no word on that bathroom remodel. So it is time to get some estimates elsewhere.  There's got to be some legit companies somewhere in this area that want to do our bathroom. I think I'll expand out the area to look too, after all the work has to be done here, so I don't mind calling downtown to get an estimate.


Got my walk in this evening but it was pretty humid. I need a shower. LOL. I'll just wash up before turning in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment