Thursday, May 1, 2014

Remember me?

I know I know.  I haven't posted in like a month and a half!  Did you really miss me? Doubt it!
I really didn't have a lot to write about honestly, but I am taking the month challenge once again and will post every single DAY in May, no matter how boring! :)


If I hadn't already shut down my desktop I would post some pictures of my balcony as the front is cleaned up and flowers and some veggies planted and part of back is done too.  I'll post them tomorrow.


Let's see, still working same place, still living in same house, still married to same man, still have the same five dogs. Yup. Nothing new. :) 


The weather is still refusing to totally warm up 24/7 as there are some nights when it is still getting down into the 40's.  But for the most part the warm weather is here.  We could use some rain though. It is getting really dry here again. Yes I hate to mention the 'D' word, but we are already on maximum of 2 lawn watering periods per week.  I am trying to just water once a week as I am concerned with conserving drinking water as much as possible.  I can't say the same for others in the neighborhood.  Some think it is way more important to have a plush green lawn, than to have enough water to last through the hot summer for drinking, cooking, etc.


Well that's all I have to write about today.  Nice to be back to my blog.  Until tomorrow..



No comments:

Post a Comment