Sunday, May 4, 2014

Summer Sunday

I know it isn't summer yet, well not officially but it felt like one. It was a sunny very warm day?  How warm? Well it is 8:40PM and it is still 84 degrees outside. That warm! It was one of those days when I want to be outside all day.  And it was so sunny there was not a cloud in sight!


We went and got a few more flowers this morning.  I am trying to have hanging flower pots on the front porch again this year.  I am not sure if they will get enough sun but we'll see.  Hope they thrive.


This evening we went out to dinner with some friends at one of my favorites restaurants in town. But I burnt my tongue and mouth on the French onion soup which put a damper on the rest of the meal for me.  I hate when that happens!  This was the first time I actually drank more ice water than my hubby.  I kept trying to cool my mouth off which is pretty useless once its been burnt!


Except for that it was a nice evening and a productive weekend too.  Next weekend I won't have to mop a balcony!  I will probably get a few more vegetables to grow, maybe by seed.








No comments:

Post a Comment