Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Miffed

Okay I am taking time from my lunch period to vent a little bit here. The only phone calls I've been getting lately are telemarketers or someone wanting to sell me a make believe extended warranty on my car. Yes those kind of calls. I re-added my phone # to the do not call website because I'm not sure how long that stays in effect.  I know I've done this before but the calls seem to be coming in daily again, sometimes 3 or more times a day.

What I am getting miffed about is that we had an interior designer here exactly a week ago today to give us an estimate and plans for a bathroom remodel.  When she was leaving she asked for the email address and I was already back to work so I didn't talk to her.  Hubby wasn't sure which one to give her so she said she'd call for it.  Well that has been exactly a week ago. She asked us for a time line and I said we are ready to do it now. But even having said that, its been a week and nothing?  I am not calling her either.  If she doesn't want our business enough to contact us back within a few days of the visit (to me a normal response time for an estimate), to heck with that.  Will just research some other companies to come out.

What gets me even more miffed than that however, is that as of tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since my dermatologist appointment in which I came away frightened to death that I may have Melanoma.  They told me it would be about a week to get the biopsy results and she assured me they'd let me know either way.  I can only assume that the results were negative as it has now been like I said nearly 2 weeks!  I shouldn't assume that it was nothing I know, but I'm going to wait until Friday and if they still haven't called me, I will call them.  It just is so stressful to place that sort of fear in someone and then not let them know what the results are for nearly 2 weeks?  Yes I know I can call!  But my point is, I shouldn't have to. And just be honest with me!  If it will take 2 weeks and not 1 say THAT instead of having my heart skip a beat every time the phone rings!  These poor telemarketers are getting the wrath of my anger even more so than normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment