Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dog day Saturday

Last night was full of interruptions from our dogs.  First one dog had to go out, then another dog had to go out, barked until we let them out.  I got up at 5:30AM to let two of them out and found out this morning hubby got up two times himself.  Then there were 'poop' presents left in the living room, dining room and our bedroom.  Crap!  Literally! :)   Then this morning I was trying to sleep in and the dog next door started barking consistently so at 8:00AM I went ahead and got up.  After I came down to the kitchen one of the dogs from the other side of us started barking. It has been like a bark fest already!

It is very rare that any of our dogs have to go out in the middle of the night, but Molly pulled this same thing two nights ago.  I just pray this is not a pattern starting. I need my sleep or I can be a bitch!

I went to Dave & Busters last evening with my sisters and their families. I included the link to it as it is a restaurant and game place. There are really fancy games to play for tickets that you can turn in for prizes.  My nephew really enjoys playing there which is the main reason that we went there.  I went to spend more time with my sister mainly.  It was very busy with parties for some local high schools, etc.  I had a nice pasta, chicken and shrimp dish for dinner. Then before we left my sister and I split a piece of 3 layer chocolate cake which was really delish!  And I'm not big on cake.

Today they are going to be visiting the folks a bit in the afternoon so I plan to pop over there while they are there.  I'm not going anywhere tonight.  I'm not used to driving the highway at night and it was busy last night, likely due to the holiday. And I've driven on it the last 2 nights in a row. Heck I'm not used to driving period these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment