Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Eve

Today is always a busy day and always a bit longer than most. Now I know we all have the same 24 hours so it isn't really longer, but feels longer.  I visit my mom every Tuesday afternoon for an hour so I end up working later.  This evening hubby had a meeting at 5:30PM so we ate dinner on the late side after he got back. Then there were 5 dogs teeth to brush.  Then a bunch of flowers and vegetables to water. So finally at 7:35PM I was able to sit down and enjoy a bowl of coffee ice cream drizzled with Kahlua. 


Phew!  Time to relax.  There is a chance we may get some rain tomorrow which would be nice, so I may not have to water.  Only 10% chance though so I don't like the odds. 


Today I woke up earlier than normal. There is this bird outside that sounds like it is saying 'Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy'.   Once I hear that bird and keep saying Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy in my head I am pretty much awake.   :-)


I am looking forward to this weekend as the youngest will be home for Mothers Day. It will be great to see her as always.


My sister from Ohio will be out visiting later in May too.  We haven't seen each other in 3 years.  So looking forward to that too.


I love how it is staying lighter longer. I have started eating lunch on the back porch too, which is nice and relaxing.  Yes, life is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment