Thursday, May 8, 2014

Not my day!

Today was one of those days I really hated! Many unreasonable difficulties with many things throughout the day, most of which I cannot get into as they were work related. But I am extremely disappointed about one thing I can blog about.  I participated in an online Auction for a dog rescue group and won 4 items. I paid immediately afterwards and waited patiently for my goodies.  The indication was to allow 3weeks for sending out the things won. Fine, I did this.


Well last week when it had been 3 weeks and I heard and got nothing I inquired about it.  Turns out they got my winnings mixed up with someone else?  How could that happen?  Are there that many people with the same last name as mine?  I think not.  Okay so I was emailed that they would straighten it out and send me my things.  I had won two very pretty rings with semi-precious stones in them, a book and a stuffless dog toy. 


A large brown envelope arrived today. Half of the flap was open (pulled back) and the rest of it was easily pulled back with hardly a pull (not enough glue?.. got wet?)... Who knows!  Yep you guessed it.  The RINGS were missing.  Really got me mad.  It just was like the icing (NOT) on the cake today.  Anyway I will never participate in that rescue's auction ever again. It was handled so poorly!


I am glad we are having bacon (and French toast) for dinner. That will help turn my mood, then a relaxing evening with hubby and thankfully tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment