Saturday, May 17, 2014

Oops!

I forgot to blog yesterday.  In my defense I had a late day and I can blame it on that, right? I had a dentist appointment at 8:30, so I didn't clock in for work until around 9:30.  My appointment was for a teeth cleaning. It went well but I just love how the hygienist said 'There isn't very much plaque at all', then scrape, scrape, scrape some more..pick up a different instrument and scrape some more.  Then she says that I should brush one more time than I do so that it can keep the lower fronts from building up plaque.  She said if I brush 3 times a day I should do 4.  Well I brush two times a day and floss just about every day.  I'm not sure if I am really going to up that to brushing 3 times a day!  If I do would that mean she wouldn't have to scrape at all??  Doubt it!


Frankly I have been distracted by the biopsies too.  It is hard not to think the worst although I am trying not to.  I feel guilty for not having seen the mole on my arm as suspicious but I've got tons of moles.  I was telling hubby today that I have so MANY moles and freckles that I don't know how I could possibly tell if I got any new ones or ones that show change. I just counted the freckles and moles on my left arm and counted over 50! Honestly the one on my arm was so small I hardly even noticed it. It was just a little larger than a pencil tip (not eraser but tip).
Could use some extra prayers that the results are benign or negative.  I've come up with a plan either way though.  I will take photos of each arm, leg, front & back and my torso and back and take new pictures once a month and look at them (zoom in, etc), to see if any changes or new ones.  That I think is a great idea. 


Well off to watch the news and the season finale of SNL.



No comments:

Post a Comment