Monday, May 5, 2014

Porch and side repair

Since I told about the great cement job that we had on Saturday I felt compelled to post some pictures. I forgot to take any before pictures so you can't see how crumbly the stairs were getting and the long crack along the side of the wall outside but here are the after pictures.  Trust me when I say this side of the house has never looked this good!.




Of course Merlin had to be my guide and insisted in being in most of the pictures. He wanted to show how beautifully he blends in with the new gray steps.  LOL!  The color differences will most likely fade as the deeper cemented areas dry out even more as the days go by.

I am just glad it was done so well and so timely! :)  I wanted to share a piece of metal art we got this weekend too to go along with our other metal along the fence.  It even has a bird house at the top so if it doesn't get too hot maybe some birds will build a nest in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment