Tuesday, May 13, 2014

RAIN

It continues to amaze me how so many sources can report so many different rain totals. Depending on which news channel or website I view we had anywhere from 1 - 5 inches of rain in the last 24 hours. My best guess would be about 3 inches. It really poured a lot last night and several times I awoke to the sound of thunder and rain.  This is good because we are in a drought.  The only thing that isn't good is the dirt that I put around the landscape bricks in the front to build the ground up a little bit ran off onto the sidewalk and isn't really there anymore.  Oh well.  I suppose I could just dig up those bricks and set them in the ground better.  Maybe this weekend.  I already have plans to plant some flowers along the back where hubby has cleaned out the areas by the porch so nicely already (and disturbed all those snails)!


And also may work some this weekend.  I want to see that movie that is out too. If not this weekend maybe next. Heaven is for real is what I'd like to see. Not sure if hubby is interested but I may be able to talk him into it.  ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment