Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mothers Day still !

Today I got such a wonderful surprise!

The Pillow is from my oldest...who is in PA. Heart from PA to Heart in TX...Isn't that so cute!! Sending her love from PA to TX. Sweet! Then above that is an arrangement of herbs from my youngest. There are chives, lemon thyme and chocolate mint. Looking forward to planting them in the cute trays they came with  and putting them up on the balcony!


I had a dermatologist appointment today which I thought would be an easy check over and unfortunately she found two moles that looked suspicious.  So she biopsied them and will find out if they are skin cancer or not. Hoping they are not.  Of course they were on my upper arm, which I can't see with my eyes as it is right below my shoulder (too close to see), and on my back which again I can't see.  I suppose I should start asking my hubby to check my back for me from time to time.  I don't know.  Hubby thinks it is all a medical gimmick so that they can charge me for biopsy work and more. But I'm just hoping it isn't anything to be concerned about.

Last night our temperature got down to 44 degrees, unreal!  For mid May!  My hubby keeps thinking I'm kidding about moving further south to Africa. Maybe I'm not!  Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and no I didn't schedule them back to back. The appointment today was scheduled in December and the one tomorrow was scheduled in November.  Hopefully tomorrow I won't have any cavities as it is just a teeth cleaning.  Fingers crossed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment