Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lazy Day

I almost forgot to blog today! Let me see what we did today.  The youngest arrived pretty late last night, around 10:00PM and so we visited and chatted a little before watching some Jimmy Fallon and then heading to bed. I actually caught a few minutes of Late night with Seth Meyers.  I can't get used to him not just being on Saturday Night Live.  It is just weird to me. 


Anyway today we hung around and watched a movie and then in the afternoon we took her dog to the dog park to give my dogs a break.  For some reason they do not get along that well.  Her dog is bigger than any of our dogs and is protective of her (my youngest).  May have been because it was hot or something, but her dog didn't run around a whole lot although we stuck around the park for close to a couple hours. 


Then we got Thai tonight, yum!  And then watched a Tom Selleck movie.  It was a nice, lazy Saturday of relaxing.  Oh, except for the cleaning of the downstairs bathroom that really needed it this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment