Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hump day in May

I realized after I posted last evening's blog that you may have thought the title of the post meant I would have the results of my biopsies.  Sorry about that.  But I do not have the results yet.  With each day I am less stressed about it though which is a good thing.


Well today after living with our current bathroom for 9 years which had already been the same for 24 years before that, we are getting estimates to do a master bath remodel.  We had an interior designer here today who specializes in remodels and showed us some photos of some bathroom areas they have done.  She is going to work up an estimate for us. So its exciting that we actually are going to get this done.  Oh, I forgot to take the before pictures. I'm tired tonight, worked late.  But I'll take some soon, promise.  We are probably going to get more than one estimate.  I just don't want to deal with a contractor who want us to buy all the fixtures, etc., for it.  I really don't have the time or desire to trapse around the around looking for things. I'd rather look through a book/catalog and pick from there.  So we'll see.


Looking forward to see my out of town sister and her son over the next few days. It has been a long time since we've seen each other.  Hope she had a nice trip out.  She's staying with my other sister for the most part but will visit the folks etc., as well.  Well ending it here tonight, since I'm tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment